Wednesday 6 August 2014

Ana & Miguel




Here's a new wedding invitation on my portfolio (remember here and here the first invitation I posted on the blog).


I had a lot of fun making it, and felt very happy with the bride and groom's feedback. It's a very simple idea in a very simple format, where almost every information is hand-written and illustrated. 
Soon i'll be posting the map number 2 that was distributed after the religious ceremony.
Stay tuned! 

If you're looking for a special invitation for your wedding or party, and would like to know my availability and budget, please, feel free to contact me: teresaalima@gmail.com

É com muito gosto que apresento mais um convite de casamento. Ver Aqui e aqui o último convite que ilustrei.
Mais uma vez, deu-me muito gozo fazer este convite e respectivo mapa.
Em breve publico o mapa nº2 que foi entregue aos convidados depois da cerimónia na igreja. 

Para quem estiver interessado em ter um convite de casamento (ou de outra festa qualquer) ilustrado e quiser entrar em contacto (e dar-me a alegria de um novo trabalho), relembro o meu email: teresaalima@gmail.com  








Pin It!

No comments: