Tuesday 1 September 2015

Niccolò & Giorgia



 2 months later... and I'm back! 
The Italian couple Niccolò and Giorgia, were my most recent clients, and I was the very pleased happy girl chosen to design/illustrate their wedding invitations and stationary. 
They found me on Behance, place for their first approach, where I have some works published, such as these wedding invitations.
Our conversations about their idea and esthetic took place on Skype. They had a beautiful story that took place in several cities in Europe. They wanted these places to be a part of their invitation, through pins marked in a map (at first). This led to a paper plane traveling around these places charted by a dashed line representing the route. 
Let me share with you some of the sketches and studies. 


2 meses depois... estou de volta! 
Niccolò e Giorgia, o casal Italiano (muito simpático por sinal), que me encontrou no Behance - plataforma que permite a partilha de trabalhos criativos - e que me contratou para fazer os convites e afins para o seu casamento (menus, missais, cartão para presente, etc.).
A ideia era simples: Mostrar os pontos de encontro (durante um namoro e noivado com alguma distância), pela Europa fora, com alfinetes num mapa (figurativo ou não) e desenhar um trajecto de um avião de papel, simbólico, que "voa" de cidade em cidade até ao destino - o local da cerimónia. 
Ficam aqui alguns esboços e estudos impressos. 
Poderão encontrar o projecto aqui, na minha página Behance.







You want to see the final invitation, click here.

Pin It!